The social rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Forum Rules EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:36 am by Butthead93

» What does your desktop look like?
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 am by Mitochondric Eve

» Absolute tosh
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:51 am by Mitochondric Eve

» Wha???? needs to be longer....
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:42 am by Mitochondric Eve

» the EPIC domino thread.
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 am by Mitochondric Eve

» we need to keep this thing alive.
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 am by Mitochondric Eve

» fecked up dream from last night.
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:40 am by Mitochondric Eve

» Sexuality
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 am by Mitochondric Eve

» Attention Gestapo Ranked officers and General Mods.
Forum Rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 am by Mitochondric Eve

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Google Ads

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Dark_Lord Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:36 am

Ok folks, this is to make sure all have a pleasurable time whilst contributing to this corner of the internet.

Rule one: be nice, pleasant and equal to each other.

#2: No Flaming, Spamming, trolling or advertising
#2a: If you wish to advertise something please email the administrator (Me) and ask permission first.

#3: No swearing, even though the language filter is OFF, this does not mean you can abuse your linguistic rights, you can swear, but not to severely and only in reference to yourself or an object, do not swear towards others.

#4: If you have a problem of any kind, contact me or a moderator so it can be dealt with appropriately.

#5: if you find something offensive report the post to admin or mods

#6 NO ADULT MATERIAL TO BE POSTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. LINKS TO VIDEOS, ADULT SITES AND ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WILL BE DELETED AND WILL RESULT IN HEAVY CONSEQUENCES UNLESS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT SEXUAL MATTERS E.G. THE RELATIONSHIP FORUM

#7 no religious material here and no bashing of it either, I know its hard to resist a lot of the time but please respect others.

#8 likewise, no political fights please. you can talk about political policy and such but please keep it civil.

#9 please don't be racist...

#10 have fun, that's an order!

#11 under any circumstance, you are only allowed one account per user. I can watch you, as can Ginni as well, so we are watching you guys and we will know if you have more than one account, if you manage to get around that, you're a lucky little ****. either way if you do it and we will find out, then you will get punished for it.....

#12 anyone marked as 'Gestapo' are basically guys who are pre moderators, if anyone plays silly buggers and makes an pigs ear of themselves the gestapo will step in, if you keep it up the moderators deal with you, if I have to deal with you, god help us all!
Dark_Lord
Dark_Lord
Admin
Admin

https://thesocialrooms.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down